- 29 May, 2018 – The First AI Lawyer Built for Australian Law Firms
- 1 July 2018 – Smarter Drafter is nominated as a finalist in the Sydney Business Awards
- 21 August 2018 – 100th law firm signs up to use Smarter Drafter, the Australian artificially intelligent lawyer
- 4 December 2018 – Deutsche Bank Vice President Appointed CFO of legal-tech company Smarter Drafter
- 10 January 2019 – First ever national survey of what lawyers actually charge for fixed fee services
- 15 January 2019 – The world’s first virtual lawyer for Amazon’s Alexa, tests whether lawyers will be replaced by robots
Adam is available for interviews.
Photos and Resources (Click for high-resolution)
Smarter Drafter logo. (Click for high resolution).
Smarter Drafter software in use. (Click for high resolution).
Smarter Drafter CEO, Adam Long, presenting at a conference. (Click for high resolution).
Smarter Drafter’s demonstration app for the Amazon Alexa. (Click for high resolution).
The report cover for the 2019 Survey of Fixed Price Legal Services, sponsored by Smarter Drafter and operated by New Law CLE. (Click for high resolution).
For more information visit www.newlawcle.com.au