- 29 May, 2018 – The First AI Lawyer Built for Australian Law Firms
- 1 July 2018 – Smarter Drafter is nominated as a finalist in the Sydney Business Awards
- 21 August 2018 – 100th law firm signs up to use Smarter Drafter, the Australian artificially intelligent lawyer
- 4 December 2018 – Deutsche Bank Vice President Appointed CFO of legal-tech company Smarter Drafter
- 10 January 2019 – First ever national survey of what lawyers actually charge for fixed fee services
- 15 January 2019 – The world’s first virtual lawyer for Amazon’s Alexa, tests whether lawyers will be replaced by robots
Adam is available for interviews.
Photos and Resources (Click for high-resolution)
Smarter Drafter logo
Smarter Drafter software in use
Smarter Drafter CEO, Adam Long, presenting at a conference
Smarter Drafter CEO, Adam Long (left) and Smarter Drafter CFO, Ben Rosswick (right).